The sound of heavy artillery was heard along the Lebanese-Israeli border on Monday, a source told Al-Masdar News this afternoon.
According to the source, artillery fire was heard inside the occupied Sheba’a Farms region, which was accompanied by machine gun fire as well.
The source added that the artillery fire was likely from the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), as they are in control of those border villages in the occupied Sheba’a Farms region.
The Israeli Defense Forces have yet comment on the reports.
- Iran to Cooperate with Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan in Developing Transit via INSTC
- Iran, Oman to Sign PTA in Near Future: TPOI Chief
- Persian Gulf leaders, Erdogan call for end to Israel’s ‘blatant aggression’ in Gaza
- Caspian summit: Iran FM calls on international organizations to bring Israel to justice for Gaza genocide
- Google reinstates app that helps boycott Israel-linked companies
- Gaza ‘hellish scenario’: UN says aid delivery grinds to halt as Israeli war rages
- Workers worldwide urged to block Israeli ships as Gaza genocide escalates
- France announces sanctions on Hamas chief in Gaza amid Israeli genocide