On Wednesday, an Iraqi security source reported that a Katyusha missile fell on the Green Zone in central Baghdad, indicating that sirens sounded in the area.
The government security media cell said in a press release, “A Katyusha rocket landed inside the Green Zone, specifically on residential building No. 31 in the Al-Qadisiyah residential complex.”
They added, “The launch of the missile was from the al-Amil neighborhood, near the Al-Hadi Mosque.”
- ‘Riding a rollercoaster’ in Myanmar’s post-coup economy
- Crypto Markets Analysis: A Wave of Economic Data Rises on Wednesday With Fed Rate Decision
- 2022 Canadian Western Agribition has nearly $100 million economic impact: study
- US Markets Drop Ahead of Key Earnings and Economic Data.
- Bitcoin Little Changed on Soft Economic Data Ahead of Fed Meeting
- Biden to remake economic team with Brainard, Bernstein poised for top roles.
- Facebook parent Meta reveals 55% drop in profits after mass layoffs.
- British Steel draws up plan for 800 job losses amid government funding talks.