A suspected U.S. drone targeted a four-wheel drive vehicle carrying Tunisian and Yemeni leaders of the Hurras Al-Deen terrorist group in central Idlib on Monday.
According to reports, the vehicle was traveling though the Al-Qusour neighborhood of Idlib, when it was struck by what is believed to be a ‘Ninja’ drone.
The drone reportedly fired four missiles at the vehicle, destroying it completely and killing all of the people inside.
At least two foreign leaders, Sayyef Al-Tunisi (Tunisian national) and Abu Hamza Al-Yemeni (Yemeni national), were killed in the attack.
The U.S. Coalition has not commented on this latest attack, which is believed to have been carried out by their forces.
- Putin agrees that US special services involved in Nord Stream explosions
- Biden downplays Russia-China ties
- US Senate rejects bid to repeal 2001 war authorization
- Russia gave Belarus Iskander system that can carry nuclear weapons, Putin says
- Erdogan tells Putin he praises Russia’s readiness to extend grain deal — Kremlin
- Uganda satisfied with defense cooperation with Russia, says president
- Iran Says any Attack on its Bases in Syria will be Met with Swift Response
- Asia countries may face EU sanctions over ‘washing machines’ to Russia