Russian frigate Admiral Essen began to monitor the activities of US Navy destroyer USS Roosevelt (DDG80), which entered the Black Sea on Tuesday, according to the Russian Defense Ministry’s National Defense Control Center (NDCC).
“The forces and means of the Black Sea Fleet have begun to monitor the actions of the US Navy destroyer USS Roosevelt, which entered the Black Sea on September 15, 2020,” the statement says.
Frigate Admiral Essen is directly monitoring the actions of the destroyer, the NDCC added.
- China: Consumers give economy festive boost.
- First Mover Asia: Amazon’s Web3 Foray Will Be a Compliance Nightmare; Bitcoin Tops $23.9K.
- bitcoin price today: Crypto Price Today: Bitcoin holds near $23,700; Solana, BNB rise up to 6%.
- Crypto Experts Predict the Price of These New Altcoins to Explode 10x in 2023.
- US bank Silvergate hit with $8bn in crypto withdrawals.
- Europe’s once-largest regional airline collapses.
- China’s smartphone sales drop to decade low – report.
- Germany warned of ‘technical’ recession.