A new rocket attack was reported on Sunday evening around the Baghdad International Airport.
According to local sources, Camp Victory near the Baghdad Airport was targeted by two rockets from unknown assailants around the capital city this evening.
No one was reportedly harmed in the attack and minimal damage was done to the area.
- OPEC+ ministers meet to discuss additional oil output cuts
- Gold slips as dollar firms in run up to US inflation report
- Suez Canal’s revenues hit $854.7mln in November
- CI Capital, Egypt sees 53.7% YoY consolidated profit surge in 9 months
- Saudi Arabia studies graphite, rare earths trading platform
- 52% growth in commercial records in Jazan over 5 years
- UAE announces fuel prices for December: Here’s how much it will cost to get a full tank
- UAE issues new Dh500 banknote; circulation begins today