A new rocket attack was reported on Sunday evening around the Baghdad International Airport.
According to local sources, Camp Victory near the Baghdad Airport was targeted by two rockets from unknown assailants around the capital city this evening.
No one was reportedly harmed in the attack and minimal damage was done to the area.
- Restructuring Ghana’s economy requires political will.
- China’s digital economy: Divided but growing.
- Eurozone survey indicates weak economy with fading inflation pressures.
- Latest GDP numbers show Canada’s economy is still growing, but signs of slowdown are everywhere.
- China wants more Russian gas – CNPC.
- Israelis are not welcome in Qatar during the 2022 World Cup
- UN food agency FAO ramps up cash transfers to tackle drought in rural Somalia
- What each World Cup 2022 team needs to qualify for knockout stages