The Danish army announced that a Russian frigate had collided with a civilian ship in the strait between Denmark and Sweden.
The Danish army said in a tweet: “The civilian ship Ice Rose and a Russian frigate collided in the southern part of Oresund.”
They explained that a patrol ship of the Danish armed forces and a Swedish tugboat arrived at the scene of the accident, and Ice Rose is being monitored to ensure its safety.
- 23 Palestinians arrested in the West Bank
- Austrian Foreign Minister: Russia will always play a role in European future
- Babakov: The West offered the Syrians nothing but conspiracies
- West leads towards Global Nuclear War
- Most of Russian military pilots gain combat experience in Ukraine operation — Shoigu
- Moscow to give ‘fearsome’ response to Kiev’s use of uranium munitions — Belarusian leader
- UK lied about zero civilian deaths in Iraq – investigation
- Iran’s Deputy FM Emphasizes Peaceful Resolution of Regional Issues