Tankers of the Central Military District repelled a night attack of a mock enemy during a tactical exercise at the Totsk training ground in the Orenburg region.
According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, the night offensive of the mock enemy forces was recorded using drones.
The crews of the T-72B3 tanks, using the Sosna-U multichannel thermal imagers, detected targets at a distance of up to 3 km and destroyed them with 125-mm guns.
The tankers’ actions were supported by the Msta-S self-propelled howitzers, which illuminated the battlefield with lighting shells and hit the enemy’s firing points with high-explosive fragmentation shells.
- Egypt’s external debt recorded $164.7bln end of June rising 5.8% Y-o-Y: CBE
- Sweden’s Riksbank says policy must remain tight, can’t rule out hike – minutes
- Energy Ministry, Mass Group Holding sign MoU on development of green hydrogen projects in Jordan
- UAE, Vietnam to expand relations ahead of CEPA
- Abu Dhabi’s new circular economy framework aims to reduce industrial process waste by 50%
- Global banks face negative outlook, property stress in 2024 – Moody’s
- Saudi Arabia, Turkiye agree to boost their food production sectors
- COP28: Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea economy shifts to regeneration