Tankers of the Central Military District repelled a night attack of a mock enemy during a tactical exercise at the Totsk training ground in the Orenburg region.
According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, the night offensive of the mock enemy forces was recorded using drones.
The crews of the T-72B3 tanks, using the Sosna-U multichannel thermal imagers, detected targets at a distance of up to 3 km and destroyed them with 125-mm guns.
The tankers’ actions were supported by the Msta-S self-propelled howitzers, which illuminated the battlefield with lighting shells and hit the enemy’s firing points with high-explosive fragmentation shells.
- Western states reveal their price cap for Russian oil.
- Russia won’t accept oil price cap – Kremlin.
- Bleak future projected for crypto industry.
- Hungary exempt from price cap on Russian oil – FM.
- French supermarkets urged to raise food prices.
- Russia shifts away from dollar and euro.
- Software Development Jobs Are a Bright Spot in Uncertain Economic Times. Here’s What Business Leaders Need to Know.
- Top ten fastest growing major state economies of India.