A massive blast rocked the area around the line of contact in the Karabakh region on Tuesday evening, when the Armenian forces struck a column of Azerbaijani vehicles carrying ammunition.
“The Artsakh Defense Army, the eastern direction; the destruction of a column of adversary vehicles with ammunition,” the Press Secretary for the Armenian Minister of Defense, Shushan Stepanyan, tweeted on Tuesday evening.
In the video released, a large fire can be seen engulfing the area where the vehicles were destroyed by the Armenian forces.
- Lukoil to review strategy on assets in Bulgaria, sale not ruled out
- Russian budget to receive $3.9 worth of extra oil and gas revenues in December — ministry
- PhosAgro to scale up production by 1.4 mln metric tons in 2026 — company
- Dollar down to 90.8 rubles on Moscow Exchange
- Israeli military strikes kill dozens in Khan Younis, Nuseirat camp
- Euro rises above 99 rubles on Moscow Exchange for first time since November 7
- Iranian President Raisi and delegation to visit Moscow on December 7, news agency reports
- Russian services PMI index down to 52.2 points in November