The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) continued their strikes on the jihadist positions in the Jabal Al-Akrad region of Latakia this morning, hitting several sites around the Kabani hills.
Using both artillery and missiles, the Syrian Arab Army began their attack this morning by striking the jihadist trenches along the Kabani front-lines.
The Syrian Arab Army would expand their attack on Tuesday by targeting some of the hilltops surrounding Kabani and the nearby town of Al-Sirmaniyeh.
According to a field source, the Syrian Arab Army also targeted the Hurras Al-Deen group’s positions inside the nearby Al-Ghaab Plain region, as they continued their campaign to weaken the jihadist defenses in northwest Syria.
On Monday, the Syrian Arab Army launched a powerful attack on the Kabani hills, inflicting heavy damage on the defenses of the Turkestan Islamic Party (TIP).
- Retirement funds for teachers and firefighters are caught in ESG crossfire
- Disney World strikes deal with union workers to raise the minimum wage to $18 an hour
- From Dorm Room to $1.75 Billion: 26-Year-Old’s Crypto Exchange Takes Africa by Storm
- Serbian president predicts future of EU
- Honduras severs diplomatic relations with Taiwan
- US becoming a ‘banana republic’ – Trump
- France calls on Russia to revise decision on nuke arms deployment in Belarus
- Blast in Tula region caused by Ukrainian Tu-141 Strizh drone carrying explosive substance