The Armenian Ministry of Defense claimed on Friday that the Azerbaijani forces have suffered massive losses within their ranks.
The losses reported by the Ministry of Defense indicated huge losses within the ranks of the Azerbaijani military, along with the destruction of a significant amount of equipment.
According to the Press Secretary of the Armenian Ministry of Defense, Shush Stepanyan, the Azerbaijani military has suffered 1,750 casualties since the start of the clashes on September 27.
Furthermore, the Armenian Ministry of Defense reported the destruction of ten enemy helicopters, 107 drones, 205 armored vehicles, five planes, and one Smerch missile launcher.
Azerbaijan has not responded to these claims, nor have they released any information about their losses.
- UN Chief invokes Article 99 over Gaza for first time
- Palestinian injured in Tulkarm succumbs to his wounds
- Israeli occupation forces detain at least 44 Palestinians in the West Bank, more than half of them Gaza workers
- Russian senators set March 17, 2024 as date for next year’s presidential election
- Ancient mosque destroyed in an Israeli strike in Gaza
- Jordan makes another humanitarian airdrop to Gaza field hospital
- US Senate blocks White House aid package that included more funds for Israel
- ICC chief prosecutor says ‘wilfully impeding’ aid to civilians could be war crime