Economic expert Putu Ngurah Suyatna Yasa speaks with CGTN’s Silkina Ahluwalia about crucial topics for the upcoming Group of 20 (G20) Summit in Indonesia. He emphasized that countries must work together to overcome the economic slump and focus on sustainable development. The 17th G20 Summit will be held in Bali, Indonesia, from November 15 to 16. The theme of this year’s summit is “Recover Together, Recover Stronger.”
This article is originally published by cgtn.com
- US bans sale of Huawei, ZTE tech amid security fears.
- Global oil market signals short-term weakness ahead of EU ban on Russian oil.
- India pushes ahead with central bank digital currency despite crypto market turmoil.
- What does crypto look like after FTX?
- Lebanon seeks end to crippling financial crisis.
- Canadian banks to provide financial update in Q4 results ahead of possible recession.
- China’s gold imports from Russia rising – media.
- Twitter signups at all-time high – Elon Musk.