Ten entities have been added to the so-called SDN List, according to the Treasury Department
The US Treasury Department announced on Thursday that it was adding ten Russian entities to its so-called Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List (SDN List). All the companies are related to the shipping industry.
According to the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) statement, the list includes the Morinformsystem Agat Concern Joint State Company (JSC), the Central Research Institute of Structural Materials Prometey, the Battery Company Rigel, the Central Research Institute of Marine Engineering, the Avrora Scientific and Production Association, Central Institute for Scientific Research Elektropribor, JSC Obukhovskoye, Marine Bridge and Navigation Systems, the Shirshov Institute of Oceanology, and Technopol.
Last week, the US Treasury sanctioned 18 entities related to the Russian financial services sector, including the country’s second-largest lender VTB Bank and a number of related companies.
Sanctions were also imposed on Russian governors, their relatives, members of the board of directors of Russian Railways, and the authorities in new regions of the Russian Federation. The governors of Moscow Region, as well as Voronezh and Kursk Regions, were also targeted.
This article was originally published by RT.
- Baku seeks war in Karabakh
- Aleppo International Airport to resume flights tomorrow
- Finland’s accession one step closer, President inks NATO law
- US assurances of having no relation to Nord Stream sabotage doubtful — Russian embassy
- Houthi Send Warning to Saudi Arabia with Large-scale Drills (Video)
- Hungary does not support UK’s decision to ship depleted uranium shells to Kiev — official
- Don’t mess with them: diplomat warns against harassing Russian journalists in Germany
- Israel Destroyed Iranian Radar during recent attack on Syria