More than 90 domestic and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of fabrics active in various fields attended the fair to showcase their latest products and achievements.
Fabric production units from different provinces and cities, including Tehran, Isfahan, Yazd, Alborz, Kashan, and other cities, are displaying their latest products and designs in the exhibition.
Backing domestic textile and fabric manufacturing and industrial units has been cited as the main aim behind organizing the exhibition.
In addition to the participation of domestic companies in this prestigious event, representatives of fabric manufacturing companies from China, Korea, Italy, and other countries are present at the exhibition.
The annual turnover of Iran’s clothing market is about nine billion dollars, of which the share of the domestic sector is only about 30 percent, and the remaining 70 percent of fabrics is imported into the country.
According to official statistics, fabric consumption in the country is between 580,000 and 680,000 tons.
Currently, 100,000 trade units, 1,000 production units, and 200,000 distribution units are active in the clothing industry, which has created more than one million jobs.
The exhibition is open every day from 10:00 am. to 6:00 pm.