- Palestinian National Council meets with Spanish PM
- Shoigu listens to commanders’ reports in special military operation
- Hamas warns of escalation if Israel restricts Al-Aqsa Mosque entry
- US asks Israel to stop targeting Gaza aid trucks escorts
- Tens of thousands worldwide rally in support of Palestinians
- Namibia’s urges ending historic injustice, not ignoring Gaza
- Erdogan: UN, West watching Israeli crimes in Gaza for 140 days
- South Africa calls for global testimony at ICJ on Israeli genocide
MOSCOW, February 23. /TASS/. Gazprom supplied gas for Europe through Ukraine in the volume of 42.4 mln cubic meters per day via the Sudzha gas pumping station in Russia’s Kursk Region, a Gazprom representative told reporters.
MOSCOW, February 22. /TASS/. The average maximal interest rate for ruble deposits with the ten Russian credit institutions having the maximal amount of private deposits gained 0.03 percentage point and was equal to 14.86% in the second ten-day period of February 2024, the Central Bank of Russia said.
Personal loan rates depend a lot on the borrower: The rates for the best personal loans tend to be around 6%, and right now, people with good or excellent credit may be eligible for an even better deal.
He explained that investing in youth, inspiring ideas and transforming them into creative projects is a cornerstone for facing global challenges in many vital sectors
During the meeting, the two sides discussed bilateral cooperation and the exchange of expertise between the two countries in the field of investment attraction and the free zones
MSCI’s all-country world index, a gauge of stock performance worldwide, closed up 0.1% after earlier hitting to a new intraday high
The UAE’s removal from a global financial watchdog’s “grey list” of countries on Friday was hailed by government ministers and officials as a satisfactory outcome of “collective endeavours”.
Key contributors to the annual inflation rate included food, housing, utilities and transport, according to a Statistics South Africa report
Dubai as an innovative city with 12 U.S. companies that have innovation centres where they showcase their latest technologies: Meghan Gregonis