- British Steel draws up plan for 800 job losses amid government funding talks.
- Federal Reserve slows pace of inflation rate hikes again but warns of more action ahead.
- Cost of living crisis: 2.3m households missed an essential payment in January, data reveals.
- British Gas takes action amid claims debt firm broke into homes to install prepay meters.
- Brexit costs UK over $124 billion annually – analysts.
- EU nation swept by wave of bankruptcies – Bloomberg.
- UK economy to perform worse than Russia’s – IMF.
- Amount of frozen Russian investments revealed.