- Services sector has weakest January performance in two years, according to purchasing managers index
- British Gas staff feel pressured to force installation of prepayment energy meters on customers in debt, says whistleblower.
- Elon Musk: Tesla and SpaceX founder cleared of deceiving investors with 2018 tweet.
- FTSE 100 reaches all-time high.
- BMW in talks with UK government over £75m grant for electric Mini.
- US announces first transfer of seized Russian assets to Kiev
- UK water bills to soar by most in nearly two decades – media
- Türkiye gives timeline for Russian-proposed gas hub