- The government has published proposals for crypto-asset regulation it hopes will “manage” the risks of the “turbulent industry”.
- India’s Crypto Tax Amendment Could Punish Evaders With Jail Time, Attorneys Say.
- UK Finance Ministry to Propose Broad Rules for Crypto, Invites Industry Feedback.
- Hong Kong’s Economy Contracts in 2022 on Covid, Slowing Demand.
- Crypto Firm Luxor Starts Marketplace for Bitcoin Mining Machines
- ‘Disneyland’ for investors is over, Nassim Taleb warns.
- Pfizer shares plummet along with demand for Covid drugs.
- Russian oil-price cap countermeasure comes into force.