Ever since Joe Biden’s early months in the Oval Office he has been known to offer up increasingly cringe worthy add-libbing when he strayed off scripted remarks. As the US President boosts public appearances to promote his sweeping domestic agenda plans involving massive spending proposals, so come the slip-ups.Joe Biden appeared to have delivered a “shout out” to the wrong person on Thursday night as he confused a congressman with a mayor during a CNN Town Hall in Baltimore.After sticking to 90-minutes of scripted talking points on the country’s gas price, supply chain, and border crises, along with tensions with China over Taiwan, among other issues, Biden at one point exclaimed:
“By the way, there’s two famous guys in this audience here…[Senator] Ben Cardin and [Senator] Chris Van Hollen — and the Mayor!”
Biden was referring to the black man standing next to Van Hollen. However, social media users were quick to point out that the individual in question was black Congressman Kweisi Mfume.
Twitter users also commented on the fact that Biden’s appearance on Thursday was peppered with instances when he appeared to “power down” in mid-thought.
source : sputniknews.com
- Western airlines need to return to Russian airspace – IATA
- Russia’s mega gas pipeline to China nearly complete – Xinhua
- Oil nosedives on recession fears
- US imports from Russia more than double – Census Bureau
- Musk loses crown as world’s richest man – Forbes
- UAE football fans set to flock to Qatar as World Cup entry rules eased.
- A GUIDE TO ACCOMMODATION IN MOROCCO’S MOST ADVENTUROUS CORNERS.
- Vitamin D supplements may not reduce statin-associated muscular pain.