Syrian warplanes, with help from Russia, launched a number of airstrikes over the Al-Raqqa and Homs governorates on Wednesday, as they heavily targeted the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh) positions.
According to a field report from the Homs Governorate, the Syrian Air Force began the day by targeting the Islamic State positions in the Badiya Al-Sham region.
The report specified airstrikes on the Sukhnah area, where the Islamic State has repeatedly launched attacks near the desert city and as far north as the Al-Raqqa Governorate.
The Syrian and Russian air forces then targeted a number of Islamic State positions between Sukhnah and Al-Rusafa, inflicting heavy damage on the terrorist defenses.
The Russian and Syrian air forces have repeatedly targeted the Islamic State’s positions in the Badiya Al-Sham region, as they attempt to weaken the terrorist group’s resolve and eliminate their remaining sleeper cells.
- Iran to Cooperate with Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan in Developing Transit via INSTC
- Iran, Oman to Sign PTA in Near Future: TPOI Chief
- Persian Gulf leaders, Erdogan call for end to Israel’s ‘blatant aggression’ in Gaza
- Caspian summit: Iran FM calls on international organizations to bring Israel to justice for Gaza genocide
- Google reinstates app that helps boycott Israel-linked companies
- Gaza ‘hellish scenario’: UN says aid delivery grinds to halt as Israeli war rages
- Workers worldwide urged to block Israeli ships as Gaza genocide escalates
- France announces sanctions on Hamas chief in Gaza amid Israeli genocide