- What this week’s big bank earnings say about the state of Canada’s economy ahead of a possible recession
- India may become the third largest economy by 2030, overtaking Japan and Germany.
- A fork in the road for mortgage borrowers: Spend cash buffers to meet higher repayments or cut back on?
- Japan eyes up to ¥43 trillion for five-year defense spending plan
- Airbus to cut Russian titanium purchases – Reuters.
- OPEC+ mulling ‘deeper’ output cuts – analyst.
- EU wants to cash in Russia’s frozen assets.
- Russian coal exports shift to China.